Relevnt Mobile Domain Registration Agreement
To complete the Mobile Domain Registration process, you must acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by all terms and conditions of this Agreement, the incorporated fee schedule, Dispute Policy and any rules or policies that are or may become effective when published by Relevnt. This Agreement will become effective on the date accepted by Relevnt and you acknowledge that Relevnt may, in its sole discretion, change or modify this Agreement at any time after a reasonable notification period, usually no less than two weeks, and such changes shall be effective upon posting to the Relevnt Service. You acknowledge and agree that (i) Relevnt may notify you of such changes or modifications by posting them to the Service and (ii) use of your registered Mobile Domain on the Service after the Effective Date date at the top of this page, shall constitute your acceptance of this Agreement as last revised.
You agree that, if your Mobile Domain is registered on your behalf by anyone acting as your agent (e.g., an agency, employee, etc.), you are nonetheless bound as a principal by all terms and conditions provided herein, including the fee schedule, Community Guidelines, and Dispute Policy.
- Relevnt does not check to see whether the Mobile Domain you select, or the use you make of the Mobile Domain, infringes legal rights of others. Relevnt urges you to investigate to see whether the Mobile Domain you select or its use infringes legal rights of others. You should be aware that there is the possibility we might choose, or be ordered by a court, to cancel, modify, or transfer your Mobile Domain. You should be aware that if we are sued or threatened with lawsuit in connection with your Mobile Domain, we may turn to you to hold us harmless and indemnify us, pursuant to the indemnification provision below.
- You agree to choose an appropriate category for your selected Mobile Domain that is relevant to the subject matter of your Mobile Domain and which respects the rights of third parties, such as designations of origin, authorship, and publicity rights. Relevnt reserves the right at all times, in its sole discretion, to reassign the category for which you have chosen for your selected Mobile Domain, to ensure accuracy, prevent the abuse of third party rights, or otherwise preserve the integrity of the Service.
- Fees and Payment
- As consideration for the Mobile Domain registration services provided by Relevnt to you, you agree to pay Relevnt, at the time of submitting your application for registration, all applicable initial registration fees in accordance with Relevnt's Mobile Domain registration fee schedule published at Relevnt's website or within the Relevnt Service. All Mobile Domain registration fees are non-refundable, in whole or in part, even if your Mobile Domain registration is suspended, cancelled or terminated prior to the end of the registration term. You will be notified when renewal fees are due, and it shall be your responsibility to ensure that such fees are paid. Should these fees go unpaid by the time specified in the renewal notice, your Mobile Domain registration will be cancelled. You agree that Relevnt shall have no liability whatsoever with respect to any such cancellation.
- You agree that you will lose all rights to your selected Mobile Domain in case of a charge back by your credit card company, credit card fraud or any other reserved payment. Relevnt will decide at his sole discretion whether to hold the reserve the Mobile Domain from availability or to release it for possible registration and use by others.
- Advertising Revenue Share and Payment
- In the event Relevnt offers to share with you a portion of advertising revenue earned for advertisements placed on or within a Mobile Domain registered in your name, like an advertising banner, advertising link, or promotion, which has been generated in compliance with this Agreement and the Relevnt Community Guidelines, available at http://www.lifeinhifi.com/community-guidelines.html, and hereby incorporated by reference, then an advertising revenue share amount determined at Relevnt’s sole discretion or otherwise agreed between you and Relevnt in writing, may be credited to your User Account at a time determined at Relevnt’s sole discretion ("Ad Balance").
- The total Ad Balance determined by Relevnt and reported in your User Account, subject to maximum or minimum Ad Balance limits established and posted within the Service by Relevnt, will be paid out to you so long as there are no indications of "fake" or manipulated Mobile Domain viewer traffic, as defined in the sole discretion of Relevnt, or active legal disputes in relation to your registration and use of a Mobile Domain, at an interval and in the manner as described by Relevnt from time to time. If an Ad Balance has not been redeemed within twelve (12) months after being generated, then the Ad Balance shall expire and is no longer credited to the User Account.
- Ad Balances resulting from your Mobile Domain registration are subject to revision for reasons including, but not limited to, accounting corrections from Relevnt’s advertising providers or revisions to advertising rates. Relevnt will only pay Ad Balances that correlate to the actual share of revenue that we actually receive from our advertising provider.
- Dispute Policy
- Any disputes regarding the right to use your Mobile Domain will be subject to the Dispute Policy provisions in effect at the time your Mobile Domain registration is disputed by a third party, in the event such a dispute arises. You also agree that, in the event a Mobile Domain dispute arises with any third party, you will indemnify and hold Relevnt harmless pursuant to the terms of this Agreement. Relevnt may modify the Dispute Policy at any time. Your continued registration of your Mobile Domain after modification to the Dispute Policy becomes effective constitutes your acceptance of those modifications. If you do not agree to such a modification, you may request that your Mobile Domain registration be terminated with no refund for any time remaining on the term of your registration.
- Use of Your Information
- You agree that any notices required to be given under this Agreement by Relevnt will be deemed to have been given if delivered in accordance with the contact information you have provided in your User Account.
- You agree that we may distribute information to you that is pertinent to the quality or operation of your Mobile Domain and the Relevnt Services. These announcements will be predominately informative in nature and may include notices describing changes, upgrades, new products or other information to add security or to enhance your enjoyment of your selected Mobile Domain or the Services.
- Use Policies
- Mobile Domains are intended to be actively utilized by registrants and passive registration of a Mobile Domain without good faith intent to use is prohibited. Any and all Content posted or shared on your Mobile Domain must comply with the Relevnt Community Guidelines, which are available for review at http://www.lifeinhifi.com/community-guidelines.html.
- Relevnt will suspend or terminate your use of the selected Mobile Domain including (but not limited to) suspending or terminating your User Account, terminating this Mobile Domain Registration Agreement, or deleting your Mobile Domain without further notice, no refund of the registration fee or renewal fee if a registered Mobile Domain is (1) purposely used in a scheme to send out mass spams like mass unsolicited, commercial advertising or solicitations and so on; (2) used to send out illegal, infringing, pornographic or other harmful Content that violate the Community Guidelines; (3) registered to prevent the registration and use of the Mobile Domain by third parties; (4) not utilized to share Content on the Service within a reasonable amount of time; or (5) used to do other illegal actions.
- Limitation of Liability
YOU AGREE THAT Relevnt WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY LOSS THAT MAY OCCUR DUE TO (a) ANY LOSS OF REGISTRATION OF A MOBILE DOMAIN, (b) THE USE OF YOUR MOBILE DOMAIN, (c) ACCESS DELAYS OR ACCESS INTERRUPTIONS TO Relevnt's REGISTRATION SYSTEM; (d) THE NON-DELIVERY OR MISDELIVERY OF DATA BETWEEN YOU AND Relevnt; (e) EVENTS BEYOND Relevnt's REASONABLE CONTROL; (f) THE PROCESSING OF THIS APPLICATION; (g) THE PROCESSING OF ANY MODIFICATION TO THE RECORD ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR MOBILE DOMAIN, (h) THE FAILURE OF YOU OR YOUR AGENT TO PAY ANY FEES HEREUNDER; OR (i) THE APPLICATION OF THE DISPUTE POLICY. FURTHER, Relevnt WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS) REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF Relevnt HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL Relevnt's MAXIMUM LIABILITY EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU TO Relevnt FOR REGISTRATION OF YOUR MOBILE DOMAIN DURING THE PRIOR 3 YEARS UNDER THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT. BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH STATES, OUR LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Relevnt, including Relevnt, Inc. directors, officers, employees and agents, for any loss, damages or costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any third party claim, action, or demand related to your Mobile Domain or the use thereof.
- Representations and Warranties
You represent and warrant that, to the best of your knowledge and belief, neither the registration of the Mobile Domain nor the manner in which it is directly or indirectly used infringes the legal rights of a third party. You further represent and warrant that all information provided by you in connection with your registration is complete and accurate. Relevnt makes no representations or warranties of any kind that registration or use of a Mobile Domain under this Agreement will protect you either from challenges to your Mobile Domain registration or from suspension, cancellation or transfer of the Mobile Domain registered to you.
- Breach and Revocation
Any breach by you of this Agreement or the Community Guidelines must be remedied by you within thirty (30) days of notice by Relevnt. If you fail to cure the breach, Relevnt may suspend, cancel, transfer or modify your registration of the Mobile Domain. You further acknowledge and agree that your registration of a Mobile Domain is subject to suspension, cancellation or transfer by Relevnt (a) to correct mistakes by you or Relevnt or (b) for the resolution of disputes concerning the Mobile Domain. You also agree that Relevnt shall have the right in its sole discretion to suspend, cancel, transfer, or otherwise modify a Mobile Domain registration upon seven (7) calendar days’ prior written notice, or at such time as Relevnt receives a properly authenticated order from a court of competent jurisdiction, or arbitration award, requiring the suspension, cancellation transfer or modification of the Mobile Domain registration.
- Nothing contained in this Policy shall be construed as creating any agency, partnership, or other form of joint enterprise between the parties. The failure of Relevnt to require your performance of any provision hereof shall not affect the full right to require such performance at any time thereafter; nor shall the waiver by Relevnt of a breach of any provision hereof be taken or held to be a waiver of the provision itself. In the event that any provision of this Agreement shall be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law or be so held by applicable court decision, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render this Agreement unenforceable or invalid as a whole. Relevnt will amend or replace such provision with one that is valid and enforceable and which achieves, to the extent possible, the original objectives and intent of Relevnt as reflected in the original provision.
- No provision of this Agreement, including the Relevnt fee schedule and Community Guidelines, may not be amended or modified by you except by means of a written document signed by Relevnt.