- Identify your passion and create a brand: fashion, sports, campus or greek life, gaming, you name it
- Give your brand a name
- Create a mission statement
- Create a logo
- Download Relevnt in the App store
- Go to Marketplace to register and create your Community page in-app. (similar to a website but much easier to create and manage for mobile)
- Populate your domain with posts, pictures, video, and live streams. You can also feed in content from webpages with RSS feeds from multiple sources (directions for adding RSS to your Community can be found here)
- Grow your brand through word of mouth, text and email invites within the app, leveraging your social media following or any other creative means you come up with!
- The contest will begin January 1st and will end April 20th .
- Must be a UF student
- Can work individually or in groups
- Cannot be lewd, racist, sexist or anti-lgbt (use common sense!)
- Amount of content
- Number of followers
- Amount of engagement of followers (this can be determined through analytics)
- Viability of brand
- Overall design
- Three prizes will be awarded. First place $3000 two runners up will receive $1000 each. Winners will be selected on April 21st .
Submit a 20-60 second video describing the vision of your brand and mission statement to Lexi Lampner at Lexi@relevntinc.com. The deadline for entries is January 2oth .
The contest starts January 22nd through April 20th . Judges will select the top 20 applicants and Relevnt will host a pre-contest event (date to be determined) with a full demonstration of the app and best practices to get you started! Complete contest rules can be found here.
For more information talk to Lexi Lampner at 786.972.1818 or drop her a note in the contact form.